LinkedIn Workshop: Polish your profile for your job search facilitated by Shopify
Thursday, March 9, 2017, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool used to promote your interests, demonstrate your greatest achievements, and connect you with your professional network. It is equally important in ensuring that others know how talented and passionate you are about your target industry.
Discover how to showcase your skills and learn some of the latest practical tips to ensure that you are taking full advantage of these social media tools in your career and job search.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- how to incorporate business branding principles while creating and/or managing your on-line presence
- how to build a “100% LinkedIn profile”
- the benefits of using social media in your job search activities and in your career
This workshop will be facilitated by Lauren Brown, Social Media Strategist at Shopify.
- Thursday, March 9, 2017
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All uOttawa students and alumni
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, March 9, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.