Elections Debate CéTSC
Monday, January 16, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
The annual elections for the Telfer Student Council (CéTSC) are fast approaching. The timeline for the elections goes as follows:
January 9-13: Nominations
January 16: Candidates Debate
January 16-20: Electoral Campaign
January 23-25: Voting Period
The positions to fill are the following:
- Vice-President of internal affairs;
- Vice-President of external affairs;
- Vice-President of social affairs;
- Vice-President of Finances;
- Vice-President of academic affairs.
We invite each interested undergraduate student of the Telfer School of Management to send an email to email@example.com to obtain further information and to visit http://cetsc.ca/
- Monday, January 16, 2017
- 5:30 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Please contact us by [date] if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps