Internship Afternoon 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Whether you are actively seeking an internship in the federal government, or just looking to satisfy your curiosity, you are invited to attend the Internship Afternoon!
Come learn about the Telfer BCom Internship Program and hear directly from hiring managers from public organizations about their unique internship opportunities. There will be a networking session with interns and managers after the presentations.
This event is for 1st-, 2nd- and 3rd-year Telfer undergraduate students from all options.
Interested in participating in a paid internship? Attend this event to find out more about the Program’s structure, the internship possibilities, and the application process.
About the BCom Internship Program
This Program allows you to:
- gain valuable work experience over multiple work terms;
- receive remuneration;
- receive three academic units, the equivalent to one fourth-year ADM elective course (ADM 4903);
- obtain the opportunity to jump start your career during your studies.
Here is the list of job offers linked to this program:
- Finance Interns (Public Services and Procurement Canada)
- Financial Analyst (Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Research Analyst Intern (Fisheries and Oceans Canada )
- Programmer, Intern (Canadian Coast Guard / Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
To learn more about the Telfer BCom Internship Program, click here.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 1st-, 2nd- and 3rd-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional Attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 12:59 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.