Off Campus: Legacy Conference 2017
From Friday, March 24, 2017 to Saturday, March 25, 2017
Canada's largest student-run entrepreneurship conference.
GET INSPIRED BY ENTREPRENEURS, FOUNDERS AND CEO'S FROM:
WHAT IS LEGACY?
A gathering of hackers, doers, and builders.
Each year, Legacy brings 100s of students from campuses across Canada and surrounds them with the best entrepreneurs, founders and CEO’s in North America. At Legacy, speakers humanize their successes, share their entrepreneurial journey and inspire attendees to execute on their ideas.
Legacy is a "just do it" conference where some of the most notable entrepreneurs (aka hustlers) teach you how they got started and give you tactical advice on growing a business.
Basically we're like TED Talks but bolder and with a pretty wicked expansion pack.
2017 Speaker Line-up
- Cap Watkins – VP Design, BuzzFeed
- Chris Barton – Co-founder, Shazam
- Brian Wong – Co-founder, Kiip
- Seth Rosenberg – Product Manager, Facebook Messenger
- Josh Constine – Editor-at-large, TechCrunch
- Cora Tsouflidou – Founder, Cora's Breakfast and Lunch Restaurants
- Kelly Hoey – VC/Author
- Sarah Segal – President, Squish
- Mike Smith – Founder, Skate for Change
- Mandy Wolfe – Co-founder, Mandy’s Salad
... and many more!
- From Friday, March 24, 2017 to Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Infinity Convention Centre
2901 Gibford Dr,
Ottawa, ON K1V 1C3
View on Google Maps