Telfer Research Programs Cocktail Reception
Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Want to change the world? Then Consider a Research-Based Master’s or PhD Degree
Want to change the way things work in organizations or communities?
It is knowledge that comes from rigorous questioning, research & analysis, and leadership, that together drive change. To jump start your transformative journey, a research-based graduate management degree could be the right path forward.
Did you know these things about our MSc programs in Management and Health Systems?
- You can begin your MSc right after your Bachelor’s
- You could receive annual funding of $5,000-$10,000
- There are many exciting career paths, such as:
- A fast-track to working at major consulting firms, (it takes just 2 years with an MSc, versus 4 or 5 with an MBA!)
- An inside track to major health research and analysis firms
- A big plus for roles in policy support in all levels of government; and
- The main route to a tenure-track academic career at a university or college.
Did you know these things about our Telfer PhD program?
- The Telfer PhD in Management program offers five different fields of specialization: Health Systems, Entrepreneurship, Organizational behaviors & Human Resources, Accounting & Control and Finance
- Students work on their research under the guidance of internationally renowned faculty.
- Students develop the critical thinking and creative abilities and capabilities that will ensure readiness for a variety of careers.
Please be our guest at the Telfer Graduate Research Programs Reception and learn how our research-based graduate programs (MSc in Management, MSc in Health Systems, MSc in EBT & PhD) can help you take the next step in your career.
Please enjoy delicious food and drinks as you meet with our current graduate students, professors, directors and staff, who will all be there to help answer questions, and de-mystify the world of graduate research. Check out these world-class Graduate Research Programs:
- Thursday, November 2, 2017
- 5:30 to 6:00 – Registration
6:00 to 6:30 – Special Presentations
6:30 to 8:00 – Networking
- Telfer School of Management
DMS 4101 - Camille Villeneuve Room
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, November 2, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.