Information Session: Deloitte (Consulting)
Thursday, September 14, 2017, 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters. Get your career off to a great start.
What impact will you make?
We are currently recruiting students to work in our Technology, Strategy & Operations, and Human Capital service lines. Come meet our people. Find out more.
Our Technology Consulting practice advises companies on how to design, build and manage sophisticated technology solutions that stay ahead of trends. Consulting is a great way to put your Engineering/IT/Computer Science degree to work.
The Strategy and Operations team provides clients with solutions that are practical as well as visionary - solutions that have an impact from the boardroom to the back room, helping the world's largest multinationals develop and execute successful strategies
Within the Human Capital team, you will play a key role in the delivery of consulting services across industries in the areas of Talent and Leadership, Organization Transformation, and HR Transformation.
Deloitte will be recruiting for the following positions:
- Business Technology Analyst, Technology Consulting, New Grad 2018
- Consultant or Senior Consultant, Technology Consulting, New Grad 2018
- Business Analyst, Human Capital Consulting, New Grad 2018 (Undergrad)
- Consultant, Strategy and Operations Consulting, New Grad 2018 (Undergrad)
- Consultant or Senior Consultant, Human Capital Consulting, New Grad 2018 (MBA/Masters)
- Consultant or Senior Consultant, Strategy and Operations Consulting, New Grad 2018 (MBA/Masters)
- Thursday, September 14, 2017
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer and Faculty of Engineering undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- In English only
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 7, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.