Information Session: Bank of Canada
Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Take a central role and join a winning team. The Bank of Canada is hiring graduates and soon-to-be graduates with degrees in economics or finance at the bachelor, master or doctoral levels. We offer a superior work environment that allows you to reach your full potential both professionally and personally.
We make career growth and professional development a priority and offer a total compensation package that is designed to meet your needs. No other employer in the country offers you the unique opportunity to work at the very centre of Canada's economy, in an organization with significant impact on the economic and financial well-being of all Canadians.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- Telfer 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students and alumni in Finance and faculty of Social Sciences 4th-year undergraduate students and alumni in Economics.
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 19, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.