Workshop: Networking Strategies (facilitated by MD Financial Management)
Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This workshop will teach you how to build and maintain professional relationships.
If the thought of working a room makes you break out into a cold sweat, you’re far from being the only one. And yet, networking is an important skill. Love it or hate it, the act of establishing key relationships is crucial. Why? Networking allows you to develop valuable business contacts and tap into the hidden job market.
Take the opportunity to develop the skills needed to ensure all of your future interactions are successful.
This interactive workshop will allow you to:
- network with fellow classmates;
- learn tips and tricks for working a room;
- build confidence when marketing yourself;
- develop your “elevator pitch”;
- and more!
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from MD Financial Management.
N.B. This workshop counts towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 8, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.