Clinic: Networking 101
Friday, September 15, 2017, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Complementary to the Networking Strategies workshop offered by an employer, this small group session is led by one of the Career Centre’s relationship managers.
Career advice publications state that a large proportion of all available jobs are not advertised. To compete for these “hidden” jobs, you need to add a key component to your job search, career and personal life: networking.
During this small group session, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn valuable insight on how to build and maintain professional relationships in order to facilitate your job search process.
- cover topics such as first impressions, professional deportment, and representing yourself well (i.e. personal branding).
- ask any questions you have in regards to connecting with people.
N.B. This clinic is equivalent to the Networking Strategies workshop and can therefore count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- The workshop is offered only in English but questions can be asked in French
- Please contact us by September 13, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Friday, September 15, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.