Workshop: Self-Understanding, Career Testing and Planning
Le Wednesday 27 September 2017, de 10 h à 11 h 30
Self-assessment is a fundamental step in the career development process. This workshop provides you with the opportunity to learn about your interests and identify your personality type with the help of accredited assessment tools such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Strong Interest Inventory.
Alternatively, you can book an individual consultation by emailing the Career Centre at firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca or by calling us at 613-562-5656.
Note: This is a 2-step workshop. The first week will focus on career planning and self-assessment exercises. The interpretation of your interest and personality test results will take place the following week at 10:00 a.m. in DMS 5155. Both sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes long.
- Date :
- Le Wednesday 27 September 2017
- Heure :
- de 10 h à 11 h 30
- Lieu :
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
Voir sur Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- The workshop is offered only in English but questions can be asked in French
- Please contact us by September 25, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- Date limite d'inscription :
- Le Wednesday 27 September 2017, 1 h
Inscrivez-vous à cet événement
Malheureusement, la date limite pour s'inscrire à cet événement est passée et vous ne pourrez pas vous inscire.