Workshop: Interview Skills (facilitated by P&G Canada)
Thursday, September 28, 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Learn the art of interviews from an industry professional.
This workshop is designed to help you develop the skills necessary to stand above the competition and make a positive and lasting impression during a job interview.
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- develop an effective interview preparation strategy;
- review typical interview questions and formats;
- learn about interview etiquette;
- enhance your interview skills through practical exercises.
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from P&G Canada.
Speed Interviews with Employers
As part of Interview Day, there will be practice speed interviews with professionals from Accenture, Canada Post, Canada Revenue Agency, BDO, BMO and Scotia Bank after the workshop. Spots are limited! To participate, you must register here.
N.B. This workshop counts towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 25, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, September 28, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.