Information Session: Profession of Management Consulting Program (PMCP)
Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Are you a third-year student interested in developing the skills required to become a successful consultant? The Profession of Management Consulting Program (PMCP) is a two-year development program for Telfer students interested in a consulting career. Students selected for this program participate in weekly extracurricular workshops and case simulations facilitated by consulting professionals.
Come meet the Program Coordinator as well as current and past students of the program. Learn more about the PMCP, discover the opportunities it could open for you, and have your questions answered before applying. Apply now for the September 2017 cohort of the PMCP!
Why choose this program and what will it do for me?
Through this two-year program, you will be able to:
- take advantage of an introduction to and practice sessions on the five-phase consulting model;
- participate in workshops, case simulations and feedback sessions to deepen your experience and knowledge;
- expand your professional network in the consulting industry through networking opportunities with senior professionals delivering workshops and at networking events;
- develop skills required for success as a consultant;
- gain practical interview experience for the industry;
- receive customized mentorship from senior professionals working in the consulting industry;
- experience the culture within different consulting firms;
- find your fit in this industry.
If you are interested in participating in the Telfer PMCP starting in the fall 2017, please send your application to Caroline Hannah by email Hannah@telfer.uottawa.ca by Thursday, September 14, 2017, at 5 p.m.
Your application must include:
- A resumé
- Two 250-word essays answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this program?
- What are the three most common areas of focus in Management Consulting?
Please note that if you are selected, interviews will be held on Friday, September 15th.
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 3rd-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 7 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.