Startup Career Fair
Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The second edition of the Startup Career Fair offers students and recent graduates from all faculties and programs of the University of Ottawa the chance to meet selected Ottawa startups and next-generation companies looking to hire young talent.
This Startup Career Fair is part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators, who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
Ottawa has a thriving startup community in constant need of new talent, while the University of Ottawa produces and nurtures some of the brightest minds in the country. This event will bring together companies in search of talent and students in search of opportunities.
Below is a list of the companies who will be present, along with some of the positions they are recruiting for:
- Sales Representative
- Operations Associate
- Social Enterprise Associate
- Marketing Coordinator
- Business Development Associate
- Full Stack Software Engineer (Mobile)
- Software Engineer - Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Communications Assistant
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
Main Lobby (ground floor)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- Students and recent graduates from all faculties and programs of the University of Ottawa
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by November 1st if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 12:00 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.