Special Activity: Marketing Trip to Toronto
From Wednesday, October 25, 2017 to Friday, October 27, 2017
The Telfer Career Centre is hosting the 2nd edition of the Marketing Trip to Toronto! From October 25 to 27, a select group of 20 marketing students will head to Toronto to visit some of the best companies around.
Not your average road trip, the Marketing Trip to Toronto will give you the chance to visit the headquarters of the world’s most popular search engine, a worldwide development charity, a hot new photography startup, a diversified Canadian communications and media company and a multinational consumer goods corporation – all in two days!
These industry leading companies are opening their doors to you and welcoming you to their offices for different types of activities such as office tours, meet and greets, and presentations.
By visiting these organizations, you will learn not only about what they do, but also about how their leaders in marketing got to where they are.
The goal of the trip is to expose you to a wide variety of experienced marketing professionals and to give you an introduction to the marketing world. It will also be a great opportunity to network and connect with business professionals in Toronto.
The participating companies are:
- Departure: October 25, 2017, at 5 p.m., from the Desmarais building
Return: October 27, 2017, at 6 p.m., to the Desmarais building
- Various companies in Toronto
- Approximately $350 per person, includes shared accommodation, food and beverage, transportation.
- Target Audience:
- 3rd and 4th year marketing students, however all Telfer students are welcomed to apply.
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by October 5 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
Application deadline: October 9, 2017, at 9 a.m.
Application form: Fill the online application form, including your answer to the question: Why is this trip important to you