CMC Eastern Ontario Chapter - Mentorship Program Launch
Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Eastern Ontario Chapter (EOC) of Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC) is partnering with Telfer School of Management to launch a new CMC-EOC Mentorship Program.
Join us for the official kick-off of our CMC-EOC Mentorship Program including our keynote speaker, coach and consultant, Karen Hodge Cunningham. Her tips and experience will enlighten us on how to make the most out of a mentoring relationship in today’s fast-paced world.
There will be lots of opportunities to network following the talk for those interested in being either a mentor or mentee.
Interested in becoming a mentor or mentee? Contact Eileen Gordon, Director-at-Large (Mentorship), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
DMS 12102 (12th foor)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All 4th-year & MBA Telfer students and alumni.
- Event Language:
- Keynote speaker in English, however some professionals present may also speak French.
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by November 15 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps