Challenge. Reach. Lead. Women Changing the Game of Business. (An EDC Growth Lab)
Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Export Development Canada is pleased to be offering the first in our series of free virtual Growth Labs.
Join us October 25th to learn how to successfully overcome the gender biases that can still be experienced when growing or financing your business.
Our fully-interactive lab will give you access to an amazing group of experts and entrepreneurs who will answer your questions.
Attendees will be able to participate in a number of ways:
- Pre-submit questions when you register
- Live Q&A during each panel
- Take part in live polls
- Live Networking with panelists and other attendees
- The Subtle and the Subconscious - Building Through Bias
- Discuss and learn how to identify, confront and overcome subtle or subconscious biases you may face when starting or growing your business.
- Keynote Speaker: Lisa Mattam, Founder and Managing Principal, The Mattam Group
- Raising Capital - Overcoming Hurdles When Financing your Business
- Discuss and learn about the do’s and don’ts of raising money, what to look for in an investor and how to successfully overcome the common challenges facing female business leaders.
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle Scarborough, Managing Director, Strategic Investments and Women in Tech, BDC
French-language live translation will be provided.
Register anyway we will send you a link to the archived version once available.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Free virtual Growth Lab.
Join us here: https://edc.6connex.com/event/LABS/login
View on Google Maps