Clinic: LinkedIn 101
Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Complementary to the Social Media workshop offered by an employer and the LinkedIn critiques, we offer small group LinkedIn clinics with our career counsellor.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for highlighting your interests, drawing attention to your experience and building your professional network.
If you are interested in incorporating this tool into your job search strategy, then this clinic is for you.
This clinic is geared towards the beginner user and will focus on:
- the benefits of using LinkedIn;
- how to build a strong professional profile;
- how to use the tool effectively in your job search;
- the benefits of using social media in your job search activities and in your career.
N.B. This clinic can count towards the Career Development Certificate
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- The workshop is offered only in English but questions can be asked in French.
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by January 14 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.