Special Activity: Pop-up Resumé Critiques with Employers
Thursday, January 18, 2018, 1:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
The Career Centre is offering an afternoon of blitz resumé critiques carried out by leading industry professionals from organizations such as:
- Canada Agency Revenue
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- MD Financial Management
Taking place in the first-floor lobby of the Desmarais building, these 15-minute resumé critiques are designed to provide you with feedback on the style, format, and overall content of your resumé.
Multiple professionals will be participating, however, critiques will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- 1:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
DMS 1 floor lobby
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by January 12 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, January 18, 2018, 11:15 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.
Bring a paper copy of your resumé.