Workshop: Making a Good First Impression (facilitated by Logan Katz)
Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This workshop will touch on key elements associated with making a positive first impression. Topics will include:
- body language
- professional attire
- business etiquette
- written correspondence
- effective networking conversations
- and more!
The session will also provide advice on creating a solid elevator pitch and maximizing the first few minutes of your future interviews.
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from Logan Katz.
N.B. This workshop can count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by January 19 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 8:30 a.m.