Workshop: Using Social Media in your Job Search (facilitated by Welch LLP)
Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Social media channels, such as LinkedIn, are powerful tools used to promote your interests, demonstrate your achievements, and connect you with your professional network.
In this workshop, discover how to showcase your skills and learn some of the latest practical tips to ensure that you are taking full advantage of these social media tools in your job search.
In this session, you will learn:
- how to incorporate business branding principles while creating and managing your online presence
- how to build a great LinkedIn profile
- the benefits of using social media in your job search activities and in your career
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from Welch LLP.
N.B. This workshop can count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by February 4 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.