Clinic: Interview 101
Thursday, March 8, 2018, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Complementary to the Interview Skills workshop offered by an employer and the practice interviews, we offer small group interview clinics with our career counsellor.
During this small group session, you will have the opportunity to:
- review typical interview questions and formats;
- learn how to answer behavioural questions;
- enhance your interview skills through practice exercises;
- develop an effective interview preparation strategy;
- address your specific concerns with a counsellor.
N.B. This clinic is equivalent to the Interview Skills workshop and can therefore count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- The workshop is offered only in English but questions can be asked in French
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by March 6 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, March 8, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Registration opens on: Thursday, February 15, 2018, 10:00 AM