Off-campus: Get to Know BDO (Open House)
Wednesday, May 23, 2018, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Want to Get to Know BDO?
Join us for an evening of networking as we will be hosting Open House style events across the country in select office locations in May and June. Partners, professionals and current students from our Assurance & Accounting, Tax and Advisory/Consulting business lines will be participating to show you firsthand how a future career at BDO is truly the start of something amazing.
It is an exciting time at BDO as we continue to grow and strive towards our mission of being the best professional services firm in the mid-market, focusing on the accounting and business needs of owner-managed businesses. We are interested in connecting with outstanding students who are currently enrolled in a business focused program with interests in accounting and/or advisory services. If you have strong communication, leadership and teamwork skills and a track record of success at work, school, in extra-curriculars and in community involvement, we want to hear from you!
This will be an exclusive event consisting of panel discussions, tours of our office facilities and relaxed networking. We are interested in connecting with students seeking a co-op, internship or full-time opportunity in 2019 (January, May or September start dates) in the Ottawa area specifically (which includes the Ottawa, Embrun, Rockland and Hawkesbury office locations).
Target Office Locations: BDO Ottawa, BDO Embrun, BDO Rockland & BDO Hawkesbury
Date: May 23rd, 2018
Time: 4 pm-6 pm
Location: BDO Ottawa Office
How to Apply:
Although we would love to invite everyone, this is an exclusive event as our capacity is limited. Those selected to attend will be contacted by a member of BDO’s Talent Acquisition Team with a VIP invitation with all of the details by May 11th.
All students interested in attending are required to click on “Apply for this job online” and submit your cover letter, resume and transcript as ONE PDF Document. In your cover letter, please outline why you are interested in participating and what specifically interests you in your preferred office location.
Students are invited to submit ONE application to your most preferred office location.
***The application deadline to be considered for this event is May 13th, 2018 at 11:59PM EST***
Why Choose BDO?
- At BDO, we are business advisors; we provide holistic accounting and business expertise to our owner-managed, entrepreneurial clients. Relationships are at the core of our Firm and you get the opportunity to be part of our client’s success.
- As a student working with BDO, we let you see the full picture – gain experience in various business lines and industries and see projects from beginning to end rather than specializing right away.
- The culture at BDO sets us apart, come see for yourself! We have a team of friendly, motivated and collaborative professionals that take an active interest in your success
- Ongoing support to our CPA students by providing mentorship, financial support and time off work to study
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- BDO Ottawa Office
- Target Audience:
- Students seeking a co-op, internship or full-time opportunity in 2019 .
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English