Thursday, September 20, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You are invited to attend Telfer Connects, the annual fall networking event.
Are you looking for a job or an internship? Or maybe you wonder about what career options are out there for you? Attend Telfer Connects on September 20th!
This event provides 3rd- and 4th-year students with the opportunity to meet recruiters from top organizations that can provide valuable information about their career opportunities. Learn about the various full-time, part-time, CO-OP and summer positions offered by employers from a range of industries.
It is never too early to start networking and building your professional connections.
While you're at the event, get on-site career help at our Career Advising Station:
- Chat with a career counsellor,
- Have your resumé looked over by an advisor,
- Learn about Career Centre services,
- Get your professional headshot taken at the LinkedIn photo booth.
Preparing for a Telfer Networking Event
Not sure how to prepare, or where to start? Attend this short reminder workshop designed to help you establish what to do before, during and after the event to present yourself professionally and make a positive first impression on potential employers.
For more support, visit the Marketing Yourself section of the Career Centre website.
Below is a list of the organizations who will be present, along with some of the positions they are recruiting for:
- Agence du revenu du Canada
- Banque Nationale du Canada
- Banque TD
- BDO Canada
- Énergie Brookfield
- Enterprise Holdings
- Exportation et développement Canada
- Future Electronics
- Harris Computer Systems
- Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
- Le Collège royal des médecins et chirurgiens du Canada
- MD Financial Management Inc
- MNP LLP
- Postes Canada
- PwC Canada
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting Inc.
- RBC Banque Royale
- Receiver General for Canada
- Sampford Advisors Inc
- Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada
- Services publics et Approvisionnement Canada
- Sherwin-Williams Canada
- Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
Camille-Villeneuve Room (DMS 4101)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 3rd- and 4th-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 17, 2018 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 1:00 p.m.