Thursday, September 20, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You are invited to attend Telfer Connects, the annual fall networking event.
Are you looking for a job or an internship? Or maybe you wonder about what career options are out there for you? Attend Telfer Connects on September 20th!
This event provides 3rd- and 4th-year students with the opportunity to meet recruiters from top organizations that can provide valuable information about their career opportunities. Learn about the various full-time, part-time, CO-OP and summer positions offered by employers from a range of industries.
It is never too early to start networking and building your professional connections.
While you're at the event, get on-site career help at our Career Advising Station:
- Chat with a career counsellor,
- Have your resumé looked over by an advisor,
- Learn about Career Centre services,
- Get your professional headshot taken at the LinkedIn photo booth.
Preparing for a Telfer Networking Event
Not sure how to prepare, or where to start? Attend this short reminder workshop designed to help you establish what to do before, during and after the event to present yourself professionally and make a positive first impression on potential employers.
For more support, visit the Marketing Yourself section of the Career Centre website.
Below is a list of the organizations who will be present, along with some of the positions they are recruiting for:
- BDO Canada
- Brookfield Renewable
- Canada Post
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Department of National Defence
- Enterprise Holdings
- Export Development Canada
- Future Electronics
- Giant Tiger
- Store Project Merchandiser
- Merchandise Associate - Grocery Buying
- Merchandise Associate, eCommerce
- Service Revenue, Insurance and Claims Associate
- Store Merchandising Associate
- Merchandise Financial Planner
- Visual Merchandiser
- Loyalty Marketing Analyst
- Finance Information Systems Manager
- Finance Associate – (Contract 18-months)
- Buying and Merchandising Support Associate
- Harris Computer Systems
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- KPMG (Advisory Services)
- MD Financial Management
- MNP LLP
- National Bank of Canada
- Office of the Comptroller General
- PepsiCo Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- PwC Canada
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting
- RBC Bank
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Sampford Advisors Inc
- Secker Ross & Perry LLP
- Sherwin-Williams Canada
- TD Bank
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
Camille-Villeneuve Room (DMS 4101)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 3rd- and 4th-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by September 17, 2018 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, September 20, 2018, 8:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.