Off-Campus: CPPIB Women’s Leadership Conference
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $350 billion, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed half a trillion dollars by 2030. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, São Paulo and Sydney.
- The Women’s Leadership Conference is an exclusive full day event held on June 11, 2019 designed for women who are passionate about their personal development and growing a successful career in investments and finance. The conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear from our CEO and connect with senior leaders and the talent acquisition team
- Exchange ideas, build relationships and sharpen your leadership skills through interactive learning sessions
- Build your peer network
- Discover careers at CPPIB
Who should apply?
- 1st and 2nd year female students in all undergraduate programs (i.e. Arts, Commerce and STEM) returning to school in the fall of 2019 are eligible to apply
- Interest in a future career in Investments and Finance
- Displayed academic success while balancing extracurricular activities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.
CPP Investment Board wishes you success in your upcoming term!
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- CPP Investment Board
1 Queen Street East,
Toronto, ON, Canada
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 1st and 2nd-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
Reminder to please include a cover letter, resume, and transcripts (full unofficial version) including any rotational preferences via your application.
Deadline: April 7, 2019 at 11:59pm EST