Club event: Strategizing & Marketing your Brand in 2019 - Digital, Social, and Beyond
Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Dear Students at Telfer School of Management,
The Telfer MBA Students' Association would like to invite you to attend the 3rd event of the Panel & Networking Series on “Strategizing & Marketing your brand in 2019 – Digital, Social, and Beyond”
What is the event about?
The digital data surrounds us at every moment in our lives, and the trends of its usage are evolving at an ever-increasing pace. 80% of the brands die in the first year, while successful brands today know how to harness the potential of the connected world.
This event gives you a sneak peek into all the digital and offline resources available today to harness the true power of marketing.
Is it relevant for you?
- Are you planning to get into your first job, or do you want to become an entrepreneur? (Personal Branding)
- Are you interested in finding what a career in marketing looks like and want to network with the top marketers in Ottawa?
- Are you interested in finding out more about social media marketing or advertising your blog/website?
- Do you aspire to become a musician, a blogger, a traveller, or any other independent practitioner and are looking to create a brand?
- Are you interested in finding out how Google and Facebook use your social media footprint to show you relevant ads?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then don’t miss out on this event!
When: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Venue: Room 4140, 4th Floor, Desmarais Building (Telfer School of Management)
6:30 - 6:45 PM - Food and networking
6:45 - 7:45 PM - Marketing Panel
7:45 - 8:00 PM - Food and networking
*Refreshments will be served*
C-Suite Executive Team at the leading Sports Committees in Canada
Ex-President, CEO – Canada Games Council, Water Ski & Wakeboard Canada
Start-up fanatic, Digital Marketing Expert, 1 of 10 Google’s Preferred Partners in Canada
Co-Founder at Growth Media, Chief Marketing Officer at RVezy
Enterprise Growth Marketing Champion, Product Marketing evangelist
VP of Sales and Marketing, Zendelity, ex- IBM
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate and MBA students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps