Off-Campus: RBC Advice Centre & Insurance Recruitment Event
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Newcomer Centre of Peel and RBC are hosting a recruitment event on Thursday, June 20th, 2019 from 5:00pm-8:00pm. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to network with RBC recruiters and hiring managers and gain valuable tips and advice to career-related questions.
The employment opportunities include:
- Customer Service Representative, Advice Centre
- Fraud Agent, Inbound Fraud Unit
- Collections Agent, Early Stage Collections
- Investment Services Representative, RBC Direct Investing
- Insurance Advisor, Bilingual English/French-Home & Auto
- Insurance Advisor, English, Cantonese, Mandarin-Home & Auto
- Insurance Advisor, Home & Auto
Due to limited space, NCP will review all applications and Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation.
Light refreshments will be served.
LINK TO JOB POSTINGS:
Please review the job descriptions using the link below:
RBC Job Postings
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- To be confirmed
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
1) Please send your resume to RBCjobs@ncpeel.ca and;
2) Indicate in the subject line which position you are applying for.
Deadline to apply: Friday, June 14th 2019 at 4:00pm