Workshop: Resumés, Cover Letters and Personal Branding
Thursday, January 21, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Do you need assistance in preparing a winning résumé? As résumés and cover letters are usually the first point of contact that employers have with potential candidates, using well written and professional correspondence is essential in making a positive first impression.
This workshop is designed to help you:
- assess your skills, strengths and experiences,
- ensure that your résumé will stand out to employers,
- personalize the different components of your résumé,
- develop a tailored cover letter, and
- obtain an interview.
This workshop will be facilitated by Tammy Valko and Lindsay Curtis from PwC.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5, Canada
View on Google Maps
- Target Audiance
- All Telfer Undergraduate students
- Event Language
- Dress code
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, January 21, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.