Thursday, March 24, 2016, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for highlighting your interests, promoting your achievements, drawing attention to your experience and building your professional network.
If you are interested in incorporating this tool into your job search strategy, then this clinic is for you.
This clinic is geared toward the beginner user and will focus on:
- the benefits of using LinkedIn;
- how to build a strong professional profile;
- how to use the tool effectively in your job search;
- the benefits of using social media in your job search activities and in your career.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, March 24, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.