Information Session: The Government of Canada Financial Officer Recruitment and Development (FORD) Program
Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The FORD Program targets third and fourth year University students interested in a challenging and rewarding career in financial management in the federal public service.
What can the federal government offer you?
- Third year student summer employment positions and full-time positions upon graduation.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference for Canadians.
- Professional development opportunities and mentoring.
In addition, the benefits of a full-time position in the Government of Canada include:
- Competitive salary.
- Paid study leave and professional development.
- Rotational work assignments aligning to CPA Practical Experience Requirements.
- Excellent work-life balance and flexible work arrangements (national and international opportunities).
Potential intake of employees across government:
- Summer Program: 50 + positions
- Full time hiring: 50 + positions
- Many of the positions will be in the National Capital Region.
To learn more, please attend the upcoming information session or visit http://www.ford-iard.gc.ca.
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 3rd- and 4th-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.