Off Campus event: Sustainability in the City: Young Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
Saturday, February 6, 2016, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Join us for an evening to connect with sustainability leaders, social entrepreneurs, and other groups working on sustainability and social enterprises in northern Ontario.
Friday, February 6th, 5:30-7:30pm, with brief presentations at 6:30pm
Finger food will be served, refreshments available
This free reception is open to all ages of leaders in sustainability-related fields from northern Ontario. The event is a part of the IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training, activating upcoming leaders aged 19-30.
Through this networking event, participants will connect with existing groups, networks, and successful community leaders that may be seeking bright, young leaders to help develop or advance their sustainability projects and social enterprises.
- Attract support for your projects from eager emerging leaders who are seeking to create, lead, or contribute to a local sustainability project or social enterprise.
- Connect with other groups and projects working in this space.
- Hear local stories of youth-led sustainability projects and social enterprises.
We hope to see you there!
- Saturday, February 6, 2016
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Biagio’s Italian Kitchen
Lower Level (use east entrance)
1394 Richmond Road
Ottawa, Ontario K2B 6R8
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate and MBA students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
Feel free to invite colleagues, friends, and other groups who may be interested, and kindly ask them to RSVP here.