Information Session: Investors Group
Thursday, March 3, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Investors Group has 110 financial planning centers across Canada and 4,600 professional financial advisors. Investors Group is a part of IGM Financial, and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. IGM Financial is one of Canada’s premier financial services companies with over $135 billion in total assets under management and the sixth largest publicly traded global asset manager by market capitalization. (February 28, 2014, Bloomberg).
Let me introduce you to five major benefits to becoming Financial Advisor with Investors Group:
- You have access to ongoing support program with expert advice;You will enjoy a perfect balance between work and personal life;
- You will enjoy a perfect balance between work and personal life;
- You are your own boss;
- You will benefit from special recognition programs;
- You will have no salary cap and no quota to reach.
With that said, I would be available to meet with you on Wednesday, March 3th à 11h30 am to discuss the benefits Investors Group has to offer.
- Thursday, March 3, 2016
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 4th-year undergraduate students and alumni
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, March 3, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.