Information Session: Deloitte DNLC
Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Participant, Deloitte National Leadership Conference 2016
Please apply online at www.deloitte.ca/campus with job reference code: 14101
Deadline to apply: March 18, 2016
Ready to experience the Deloitte difference? Look no further and join us for the event you won’t want to miss in summer 2016… The Deloitte National Leadership Conference!
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm - business as usual just won’t cut it. Our exclusive 2.5 day summer conference, located in Toronto, ON, is no exception. You will have the opportunity to expand your horizons and elevate your potential!
- Challenge yourself – think outside the box and go beyond your limits. Learn to develop innovative and dynamic solutions making an impact that matters.
- Redefine success – at Deloitte, success isn’t a roadmap it’s a guarantee. Build the tools necessary to have a fulfilling and rewarding career that plays to your strengths in all facets of our business.
- Launch your future – go where you never thought possible and engage with Deloitte professionals of all levels ranging from manager to partner, members of the recruitment team and some of the brightest students from across the country. Never considered a career in professional services before? Join us and see where Deloitte can take you!
If you’re interested in learning more about Deloitte, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2015, and experiencing the Deloitte difference first-hand, this opportunity is for you! The Deloitte National Leadership Conference is open to students of all majors across Canada. Challenge yourself, redefine success and launch your future – all at no cost to you!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program;
- Possesses strong skills in communication, leadership, and innovative thinking;
- Has a keen interest in pursuing a career in professional services.
Please note: We are looking for smart, entrepreneurial leaders who want to join Deloitte in making an impact that matters. In the past, we have only hosted students enrolled in a business program and interested in pursuing the CPA designation or a career in our Consulting practice. This year, we are expanding this opportunity to include students who are interested in exploring what a career in professional services at Deloitte has to offer and may include students from all programs and faculties.
How to apply:
- All applicants must submit a resume, statement of interest (max. 500 words) and most recent unofficial transcript.
- Statement of interest should address the following questions: Why do you want to participate in this conference? What is your interest in Deloitte? What do you hope to get out of it?
- Be sure that your ‘1st Location Preference’ directly reflects where you are interested in launching your career.
Participants will not incur any costs for participating in this conference.
Get your career off to a great start. Love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a unique Deloitte Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All 3rd year Accounting Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.