Telfer MBA Alumni Referral Program (for Alumni only)
Thursday, June 1, 2017
University of Ottawa Telfer MBA Referral Program
As a Telfer MBA Graduate or current student, you know best the many benefits our program offers, from its highly diverse peer group and respected faculty to the real-world learning experiences that take you beyond books. With that in mind, the Telfer MBA has developed and is excited to announce its new referral program. We are asking for your help to identify new prospective students for the program by sharing with friends and colleagues the positive impacts the Telfer MBA has had on you and your career.
Please share your experience and success with others and encourage them to join the Telfer MBA Program. You can refer as many friends and colleagues who meet our prerequisites. The details of the Telfer MBA Referral Program are below. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at 613-562-5800 x4684 or email at GraduateStudies@telfer.uOttawa.ca. By referring individuals, you will be adding value not only to them, but to the Ottawa Business community which in turn will strengthen the reputation of your degree. We look forward to hearing from you and as always appreciate your continued support.
Terms and Conditions
If you know someone who might be interested in the Telfer MBA Program, please refer them by completing the following form.
- You must have already discussed the program with the person you are referring, shared your experiences and encouraged him/her to apply.
- Referred potential participants can expect to be contacted within one week of the referral being submitted. We will discuss their qualifications and invite the individual to learn more about the Telfer MBA program.
- When your referral attends one of our Information Sessions or has an interview, you’ll receive a small gift as a token of our appreciation.
- Once your referral has enrolled, been accepted, paid the first tuition instalment, and has completed at least the first semester of the MBA Program successfully, you will be sent a $200 gift certificate for your favourite store or restaurant. Alternatively you can request that we donate $200 to the MBA Alumni Association Excellence Award or one of the MBA admission scholarships.
- You can refer as many qualified individuals as you like however there are only 60 seats in a class. Once the class is filled, the 2017 Referral Program will become inactive and names will be put on a waiting list for our 2018 Program.
- We offer no guarantee of admission to those you refer.
- The Class of 2017 referral program is valid until June 1, 2017. After this date, any referrals received will be contacted for the Class of 2018.
- Your referral must fill the online application by April 1 and send the required document by May 15.
Other Ways you can Help Promote the Telfer MBA Program?
- Share your own MBA experience with potential participants.
- Encourage them to visit our website and attend an information session.
- Request a Telfer MBA brochure to share with your friends and colleagues or suggest they visit the website telfer.uottawa.ca/mba and they can request a brochure themselves.
If you are in the Ottawa regiion, help coordinate a breakfast or lunchtime presentation at your place of business where we can promote the Telfer MBA Program
- Thursday, June 1, 2017
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.