Off Campus: Starting Your Business Information Session
Friday, May 13, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Every business in Ontario needs to follow certain steps. In this 2 hour information session, we cover the basic rules and regulations you will be required to follow in order to start your business in the province of Ontario. We also provide you with some resources that help guide you through the process of starting a business in Ottawa, Ontario.
Topics covered include:
- the different forms of business organization, the advantages and disadvantages of each
- acquiring a Business Number with the Canada Revenue Agency – do you need one How to you get one?
- municipal licensing
Speaker: Christine Evans, Entrepreneurship Advisory Services, Invest Ottawa
Guest Speaker: Nada Bensouda , Business Assistance Program, RGA
The Business Assistance Program offers effective, low-cost solutions helping businesses improve their bilingual customer services by providing:
- reduced cost for translation services
- spoken French workshops, tailored for the service industry
- help recruiting bilingual staff.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Invest Ottawa
80 Aberdeen St., Suite 100
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5R5 CA
View on Google Maps