Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This year, the Telfer School of Management Career Centre will be presenting Telfer Connects, a new format for its fall recruitment and networking event.
By attending Telfer Connects, you will meet more than 300 third- and fourth-year Bachelor of Commerce students who specialize in finance, marketing, management, international management, accounting, human resources, entrepreneurship, and management information systems.
Optimize your on-campus recruitment, reduce your cost per hire and update your pool of talented candidates, all while increasing your visibility, reinforcing your image as an employer of choice and benefitting from the logistical support of our team.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- 8:30 a.m. - Set-up and networking breakfast with other employers
10 a.m. - Beginning of event (arrival of students)
2 p.m. - Closing of event (departure of students) and tear-down
- Telfer School of Management
DMS 4101 (4th floor)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Early bird registration: $400.00 (tax included), on or before August 31, 2016
Regular registration: $450.00 (tax included), after August 31, 2016
- Registration includes:
- Two assigned cocktail tables and two stools; access to one electrical outlet
Lunch for all representatives
Coffee and refreshments served throughout the day
Wireless Internet access
Event promotion to students through our website, social media, event posters and emails, offering you on-campus visibility
- The new event format will allow employers to network throughout the day, and you will be invited to have lunch anytime between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in a different room from the main event. Please note that, contrary to previous years, the event will not shut down for a lunch break.
- RSVP deadline:
- Monday, September 26, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Karine St-Pierre at 613-562-5656 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca.