Open House Information Session
Thursday, July 28, 2016
This information session will allow you to learn more about the program, view the Centre for Executive Leadership facilities and meet other program candidates. The program director will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
You will gain insight into:
- Practical ways you can immediately apply program skills in your workplace environment, and how the program will hone your decision-making skills
- The skills the program seeks to develop
- Your leadership and influencing abilities as well as your communication and systemic thinking skills
- Ways the program can provide you with a strategic advantage in leading complex endeavours
- Thursday, July 28, 2016
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 12:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.