Workshop: Advanced Networking
Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If the thought of working a room makes you break out into a cold sweat, you’re far from being the only one. And yet, networking is an important skill. Love it or hate it, the act of establishing key relationships is crucial, whether you are just starting out or are in the process of expanding your network. Why? Networking allows you to develop valuable business contacts and tap into the hidden job market.
In business, you will attend various networking events, lunches and meetings. Take the opportunity to develop the skills needed to ensure all of your interactions are successful.
This interactive workshop will allow you to:
- network with fellow classmates
- learn tips and tricks for working a room
- build confidence when marketing yourself
- develop your “elevator pitch”
- and more!
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from Accenture.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5, Canada
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience
- All Telfer Undergraduate students
- Event Language
- Dress code
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.