Workshop: Social Media (LinkedIn)
Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool used to promote your interests, demonstrate your greatest achievements, and connect you with your professional network. It is equally important in ensuring that others know how talented and passionate you are about your target industry.
Discover how to showcase your skills for fall 2016 and learn some of the latest practical tips to ensure that you are taking full advantage of these social media tools in your career and job search.
In this interactive session, you will learn:
- how to identify the major strengths and weaknesses of using this social media tool
- how to incorporate business branding principles while creating and/or managing your on-line presence
- how to build a “100% LinkedIn profile”
- the benefits of using social media in your job search activities and in your career
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from Welch LLP.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5, Canada
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience
- All Telfer Undergraduate and MBA students
- Event Language
- Dress Code
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 8:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.