Workshop: Rock your resumé!
Thursday, September 15, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Do you need assistance in preparing a winning resumé? As resumés and cover letters are usually the first point of contact that employers have with potential candidates, using well-written and professional correspondence is essential in making a positive first impression.
This workshop is designed to help you:
- assess your skills, strengths and experiences;
- ensure that your resumé will stand out to employers;
- personalize the different components of your resumé;
- develop a tailored cover letter;
- obtain an interview.
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from PwC.
Individual Resumé Critiques with Employers
After this workshop, professionals from CLV Group, Freedom 55 Financial, MD Financial, PwC and Welch LLP will be conducting resumé critiques. Spots are limited! Book an appointment by clicking here.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5, Canada
View on Google Maps
- Target Audiance
- All Telfer Undergraduate students
- Event Language
- Dress code
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, September 15, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.