Special Activity: Individual Resumé Critiques with Employers
Thursday, September 15, 2016, 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Resumés and cover letters are usually the first point of contact that employers have with candidates, so having well-written and professional documents are essential for you to make a positive first impression.
The Career Centre is offering an afternoon of résumé critiques carried out by leading industry professionals from organizations such as CLV Group, Freedom 55 Financial , MD Financial, PwC and Welch LLP. The 45-minute critique is designed to provide you with feedback on the style, format, and overall content of your resumé, so that you can:
- make your resumé stand out to future employers;
- better market your skills and abilities;
- increase your chances of getting an interview and getting hired.
The résumé critiques will be scheduled from:
You can only register for one individual resumé critique with an employer.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
- 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate and MBA students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.