Information Session: EY Advisory
Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management.
Our Risk team provides comprehensive risk services that help companies around the world evaluate and enhance their risk management and internal audit functions. Professionals in this role will work within the IT Risk and Assurance group to evaluate and test IT general controls, application controls, and business process controls to support financial statement audits, service organizational control reporting as well as internal audit projects.
EY Canada-wide job postings (for all offices across Canada except the Ottawa office):
- Canada-wide jobs have been posted to the EY website – students are welcome to apply.
- National job postings are closing on September 17th at 11:59pm EST.
- Ottawa job postings:
- Full-time Risk positions will be posted to our website shortly. The anticipated start date is September 2017.
- The application deadline for full-time Risk staff will be October 2 at 11:59pm EST.
- Performance Improvement (PI)/IT Advisory (ITA)
- Intern positions will be posted for both PI and ITA after October 2. The anticipated start date is January 2017.
- We will send you an email once the posting is active for students to apply.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- 3rd and 4th year Telfer undergraduate students in Accounting, Finance, Management and Management Information Systems.
Engineering and Computer Science undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.