Information Session: PepsiCo Canada
Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!At PepsiCo you will have total ownership over your success; by Delivering Results and Doing Things the Right Way your future possibilities are endless. From our great brands, to our great culture; come for one experience, you’ll stay for 10!
We will be at your campus on September 21st from 5:30pm-7pm - come learn about the exciting opportunities available!
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer and Faculty of Engineering undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.