Information Session: Sun Life Financial (Corporate Headquarters)
Monday, September 19, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Since our company was founded over 150 years ago, we have worked to earn the trust of Canadians to deliver on our commitment to help them achieve lifetime financial security. Today, we have a relationship with more than 6 million Canadians from coast to coast, providing them with:
- Financial advice and planning
- Life, health and travel insurance products
- Saving and investment products for individuals, groups and public and private sector corporations
- Market-leading pension and benefit solutions for companies and their employees
- Highly specialized financial de-risking solutions
- Innovative technology and award-winning customer service
We are looking for talented new graduates to join Sun Life Financial for a fulfilling career. Our ideal candidate has a desire to learn and embrace challenge and change and is eager to explore different roles and business areas. Natural leadership skills and an ability to work independently while thriving in a team setting are key attributes for success.
Click here to find Sun Life job opportunities.
- Monday, September 19, 2016
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 4th-year undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Monday, September 19, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.