MBA Alumni Panel – Finding your Fit
Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We are thrilled to be welcoming back Telfer MBA alumni who will share the experiences they had as they were trying to find their fit and career path during and after their MBA.
The format will include an opportunity to ask questions and network with participating professionals which includes:
- Trystan Glynn-Morris – Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Kevin Mascarendas – MD Financial Management
- Jessie Moon – Avenai
- Jason Kempt – Deloitte
- Sharon Thomas – Gartner Consulting
This panel will be conducted in English, with the possibility of asking questions in French as well.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- Current MBA students and MBA alumni.
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English but it is possible to ask questions in French
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.