Workshop: Business Etiquette
Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
In the business world, good manners is essential for position yourself and for getting ahead. Proper etiquette can help you land a job and establish excellent relationships with others. The most successful business people know how to turn on the charm and exhibit their best business etiquette to get the job done professionally and effectively.
Since you only get one chance at making a good first impression, make the most of it by carefully choosing how you present yourself.
Attend this workshop hosted by Julie Blais Comeau, and you will learn:
- how to make a good first impression;
- the basics of networking and working the room;
- the art of introductions;
- conversation tips and tricks;
- dos and don'ts of modern business communications;
- the importance of image in business.
Whatever the situation, you can learn to act, look, and feel great! Join us to discover how.
Julie Blais Comeau, is Canada’s most recognized certified etiquette expert. She is a professional speaker, and the author of Etiquette: Confidence & Credibility. A sought after media collaborator, you may have seen, read or heard on Entertainment Tonight Canada, CBC, or in her Huffington Post blog Sticky Situations.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.