Workshop: Professional Attire
Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
First impressions count! They also depend a lot on what you wear. Come out to this workshop and learn:
- how to make effective choices consistent with your style and budget;
- the different dress codes and their meaning;
- the major dos and don'ts related to business attire.
Whatever the situation, you can learn to look and feel great! Join us to discover how!
This workshop will be facilitated by Alyssa Beltempo, Fashion Stylist.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.