Workshop: Rock your Resumé!
Thursday, January 19, 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Do you need assistance in preparing a winning resumé? As resumés and cover letters are usually the first point of contact between employers and potential candidates, using well-written and professional correspondence is essential in making a positive first impression.
This workshop is designed to help you:
- assess your skills, strengths and experiences;
- ensure that your resumé will stand out to employers;
- personalize the different components of your resumé;
- develop a tailored cover letter;
- obtain an interview.
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from RBC.
Individual Resumé Critiques with Employers
After this workshop, professionals from Freedom 55 Financial, MD Financial Management, PepsiCo and TD Bank Group will be conducting resumé critiques. Spots are limited! Book an appointment by clicking here.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 4:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.