Special activity: Individual Resumé Critiques with Employers (1:15 pm - 2 pm)
Thursday, January 19, 2017, 1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Resumés and cover letters are usually the first point of contact that employers have with candidates, so having well-written and professional documents are essential for you to make a positive first impression.
The Career Centre is offering an afternoon of resumé critiques carried out by leading industry professionals from organizations such as Freedom 55 Financial, MD Financial Management, PepsiCo and TD Bank Group. The 45-minute critique is designed to provide you with feedback on the style, format, and overall content of your resumé, so that you can:
- make your resumé stand out to future employers;
- better market your skills and abilities;
- increase your chances of getting an interview and getting hired.
You can only register for one individual resumé critique with an employer.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- 1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate and MBA students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 1:15 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.