Information Session: Telfer BCom Internship Program (in French)
Le Thursday 26 January 2017, de 14 h 30 à 15 h 30
Whether you are actively seeking an internship in the federal government, or just looking to satisfy your curiosity, the first step is to attend this information session.
The BCom Internship Program allows you to:
- gain valuable work experience over multiple work terms;
- receive remuneration;
- receive three academic units, the equivalent to one fourth-year ADM elective course (ADM 4903);
- obtain the opportunity to jump start your career during your studies.
These full-time work terms are offered by our public sector partners, with the opportunity of full-time employment after graduation.
This Program is open to second-year students in all options, who have completed the first- and second-year common core courses of their program option, who have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 5.5 or higher, and are not enrolled in the Co-operative Education Program.
Interested in participating in a paid internship during the summer 2017 term? Attend this information session to find out more about the Program’s structure, course prerequisites, internship possibilities, and how to apply.
- Date :
- Le Thursday 26 January 2017
- Heure :
- de 14 h 30 à 15 h 30
- Lieu :
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
Voir sur Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 2nd year student finishing his or hers last semester.
- Event Language:
- Date limite d'inscription :
- Le Thursday 26 January 2017, 9 h 30
Inscrivez-vous à cet événement
Malheureusement, la date limite pour s'inscrire à cet événement est passée et vous ne pourrez pas vous inscire.