Workshop: Interview Skills
Thursday, February 2, 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Learn the art of interviews from an industry professional.
This workshop is designed to help you develop the skills necessary to stand above the competition and make a positive and lasting impression during a job interview.
A face-to-face meeting with an employer is seen as a crucial gateway to the world of work. If you are feeling nervous about future interviews, would like to learn more about interviews, or would like some additional coaching, we invite you to participate in this workshop.
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- review typical interview questions and formats;
- learn how to answer behavioural questions;
- enhance your interview skills through practical exercises;
- develop an effective interview preparation strategy;
- address your specific concerns with a professional.
This workshop will be facilitated by a representative from KPMG.
After the workshop, there will be individual practice interviews with professionals from BMO Bank of Montreal, PwC, Welch LLP. Spots are limited! To participate, you must book register here.
- Thursday, February 2, 2017
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, February 2, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.